Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ramp India's 2nd Anniversary - 4th July 2008

On 4th of July we completed 2 years as a company and celebrated the auspicious day in style. We went to Araku valley and spend a joyous weekend there. Its a small but strong team which is aiming high and have right skills and focus to achieve it.

I have been the part of this journey from past one year where I have seen a lot of exciting and challenging work and a great set of talent to work with. Let me take this opportunity to describe the last one year for me and from me.

I joined Ramp in Sep ’07 and it has been an amazing journey since then. I found a young, vibrant, fun loving, energetic and inspiring team to be associated with. I came here from Microsoft IDC where I worked for 2 and half years, with aspiration of growing fast, facing new challenges, working in a startup environment and becoming one of it’s pillars in development.

Among all, the best thing which I cherish a lot in Ramp is the amount of freedom an individual has got to present his\her idea, talent and opinion along with the respect which is given to every opinion. It’s all ‘WE’ here because of the believe that we are the ‘Company’ and it’s not a separate entity. This keeps all other factors, which you look for in a company to work at, on the positive side. We always try to set a bar for us in every aspect of work we do because we feel that ‘Scope of improvement is ever’.

I see some really exciting work going on in the direction of Sharepoint Services, LINQ, Silverlight apart from different domain specific ASP.NET\C# development.

I see the coming year to be even more growth yielding and taking us to the next level. I am excited and looking forward for another good innings...

bye for now.
visit my team @ http://global.rampgroup.com

No comments: